How do I care for my motusBASEBALL device?
- Your motusBASEBALL device contains sensitive components. Do not disassemble, open, crush, puncture, shred, microwave, incinerate, or insert foreign objects into your motusBASEBALL device.
- Operate your motusBASEBALL device in a place where the temperature is between 0° and 35° C (32° to 95° F).
- Low or high temperature conditions might shorten battery life or cause your motusBASEBALL device to capture and report skewed data or temporarily stop working properly.
- Avoid dramatic changes in temperature or humidity when using your motusBASEBALL device, as condensation may form within the sensitive components of your device.
- Store your motusBASEBALL device in a cool dry place at room temperature.